I have been tagged by the very interesting and wonderfully random Purple Ramblings to receive the Kreative Blogger award for the meme “7 things about me” and Im finally getting around to writing about 7 things I havent previously mentioned about myself:
2. I dont have a passport and I have never been abroad or on an aeroplane, but I have been in a helicopter. Twice.
3. After saving a suitable sum of money during my career as accountant/bookkeeper, I would like to do Property Development, much the same as you would see on BBC’s Homes Under The Hammer. I would love to buy something like this:
and restore it into something amazing and unique.
4. I am a serial list writer, yet such a disorganised person. I always write a shopping list, but never come back from the supermarket with the items I planned to buy. I have an ongoing list of housework which needs doing, but my bedroom floor doubles as a wardrobe and the pile of dishes never goes down. I carry around with me a little diary with every single appointment and planned day out, but I rarely keep to it. I have a list of things which need doing/looking for on the internet, but most evenings I spend hours reading blogs and creating fantasy shopping baskets on fashion websites.
5. My most wanted of the celebrity world are:
but the only man I have ever truly loved is my current boyfriend of two years, he is everything I need and more.
6. I was bullied for years as a kid and it has greatly affected the way I think of myself. I find socialising difficult and am still a very quiet person. But I enjoy life so much that I have learned to live with it and the more time that passes, the stronger I become. Right now, I am the happiest I have ever been.
7. I am on a never ending quest for shiny hair.
and I will tag some fellow bloggers to carry on the meme: